Ticket Buyer Beware
The Cain Park Ticket Office will open for Cleveland Heights residents on June 2 and on June 5 for everyone else. The only way to buy tickets today is through Ticketmaster.
Here’s why buying directly from Cain Park or Ticketmaster, our ticketing agent, is your safest bet:
- You won’t pay more than face value for your tickets.
- You will have tickets for seats that really exist.
- We can reprint your tickets if they are lost or stolen.
- We can contact you in the unlikely event of a cancellation.
Here are some steps you can take to protect yourself:
- If you are buying tickets online, go directly to cainpark.com, which will link you to buying online through Ticketmaster. CainPark.com is listed as the Official Website.
- If you use a search engine to look for tickets, search for “Cain Park.”
- If you search by the name of a show or performer, make sure to click on the link that takes you to cainpark.com or ticketmaster.com. Don’t be fooled by other official sounding names such as “box-officetickets.com/Ohio.” The first result that comes up is not always the best!
- If your ticketing outlet does not issue you an exact section, row and seat number, you are dealing with an unauthorized third party – and your seat is not guaranteed.
- If in doubt about tickets you see online, call Cain Park at 216-371-3000.
- If you discover you have purchased tickets from an unauthorized third party, contact your credit card company to see if they can decline the sale for you.
What are the risks of buying from a third party?
- You will pay more than face value for tickets when tickets at face value (and often in a better location!) may be available through Cain Park.
- You could end up with tickets for seats and/or performance dates that do not exist.
- You are supporting businesses that make it hard for true fans to see their favorite performers or shows.
- We reserve the right to revoke tickets that have been sold for more than face value. If you are holding a revoked ticket, you will not be admitted and will not receive a refund.
- In the rare event that a performance is cancelled, you will have to track down the third party to receive a refund.
Be aware! Buy only from the Cain Park Ticket Office (in person or 216-371-3000), cainpark.com or Ticketmaster.
Source material courtesy of Denver Center for the Performing Arts