Residents WEEK at the Cain Park Ticket Office
This year we will be hosting a Residents’ Week for Cain Park ticket sales instead of a Residents’ Day.
- Residents can access premium seating starting Monday, April 10 at 10 AM online only through etix.com.
- The Cain Park Box Office will open for in-person Residents’ Week starting Tuesday, April 11, and run daily through Saturday, April 15. Hours are Noon-5 pm daily.
- The Box Office phone number at the Park is 216-371-3000.
Prior to April 11th - Tickets can be purchased in person at Cleveland Heights City Hall through Tuesday, April 4th. Call 216-291-3669 to make an appointment. After Tuesday, April 4th, the Cain Park box office will be in the process of moving down to the Park.
Cleveland Heights residents are encouraged to have proof of residency established in advance of Residents’ Week.
Show your proof of residency by coming to the Cain Park offices at Cleveland Heights City Hall (40 Severance Circle) on weekdays from 10 am-4 pm and presenting the following:
- a current Cleveland Heights recreation pass, or
- a current Ohio Driver’s License with a Cleveland Heights address.
After Residents’ Week:
- The Cain Park Box Office will be open to the general public on Saturday, April 22 & Saturday, April 29 from Noon-5 pm
- In person sales during the week can be made by appointment.
Cain Park’s 2023 Season will run from May 19 – September 24, 2023.
Benefits for Cleveland Heights Residents during Residents’ Week include:
- Access to premium seating for all events that have reserved tickets
- 15% Discount on RENT and FUN HOME tickets for the Friday, Saturday & Sunday performances of their Opening Weekend AND
- All residents who purchase tickets during Residents’ Week will be entered into a drawing for a $100 gift card at the end of the season which will be good toward any 2024 events!
In addition, registered residents will receive emails throughout the season offering additional discounts and information about upcoming events.
- Residents’ Week will begin with online ticket sales on Monday, April 10, 2023 at 10 am through Etix.com
- Online sales will continue to be accessible through midnight on Sunday, April 16, 2023.
- Residents can come in person to the Box Office at Cain Park from Tuesday, April 11 through Saturday, April 15.
- Box Office hours will be Noon-5 pm daily.
- WE WILL NOT BE ISSUING NUMBERS
- ALL PREVIOUS YEARS’ RESIDENTS’ DAY PROTOCOLS ARE NULL & VOID
- PATRONS WILL BE WAITED ON FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED
Use your Passcode to access Resident Tickets online. Your passcode will be established after you show proof-of-residency.
Cleveland Heights Resident tickets will appear online as pink seats during Residents’ Week.
Residents' tickets can only be accessed and purchased by entering your passcode.
You must also give your passcode over the phone or in-person to access and purchase Residents' tickets.
Resident tickets are only available to be purchased from April 10-16, 2023.
Any tickets not purchased by residents during this time frame will be released to the general public.
Additional discounts (senior, student, military) are not available through online sales.
These discounts are only available over the phone or in person.
Only one discount is applicable per ticket.
If you have any questions, please call 216-291-3669 or 216-371-3000