Residents Day at the Cain Park Ticket Office
Ticket Office Opens June 1, 2019 for Cleveland Heights Residents Only
- Residents can buy tickets from the special block of seats Cain Park sets aside for residents on June 1 only. These tickets are not available through Ticketmaster.
- 9:00 am-5:00 pm in person on Saturday, June 1 at the Cain Park Ticket Office (no phone or fax orders).
- Limited quantities and no guarantees that ticket requests will be filled from designated block of seats.
- Bring photo ID and two proofs of current residency (e.g. mail, utility bill, current CH recreation ID).
- Register with Cain Park staff on June 1 outside the Main Ticket Office.
- Credit card purchases require a photo ID that must match the name on the credit card.
- Name on credit card or check MUST MATCH the name of the resident making the purchase.
- After registering, get a number that represents your place in the ticket-buying queue so no one has to stand in line.
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO TAKE A NUMBER FOR THE TICKET-BUYING QUEUE or you're buying lawn tickets or general admission seats, you have the option of filling out a ticket order form with method of payment included and current phone number where you can be reached. You can leave it with a Cain Park staff member. Ticket orders will be processed at the end of the day in the order there were received and can be picked up as of 5:00 pm on Tuesday, June 5 when the Ticket Office opens.
Cain Park staff does not accept responsibility for ticket requests not able to be filled from the special block of seats due to high demand. Cain Park staff reserves the right to limit tickets per resident household for certain events.
The Cain Park Ticket Office will open to the general public on Tuesday, June 4 at 5:00 pm (in person, by phone, mail or fax). The special block of residents seats will not be available for purchase after June 1, 2019.