Residents Day at the Cain Park Ticket Office
SATURDAY, JUNE 26, 2021 • 9am-5pm
- Residents can buy tickets from the special block of seats Cain Park sets aside for residents on June 26 only. These tickets are not available through Ticketmaster.
- 9:00 am-5:00 pm in person on Saturday, June 26 at the Cain Park Ticket Office (no phone or fax orders). Limited quantities and no guarantees that ticket requests will be filled.
- Bring photo ID and two proofs of current residency (e.g. mail, utility bill, current CH recreation ID).
- Register with Cain Park staff on June 26 outside the Main Ticket Office.
- Credit card purchases require a photo ID that must match the name on the credit card.
- Name on credit card or check MUST MATCH the name of the resident making the purchase.
- After registering, get a number that represents your place in the ticket-buying queue so no one has to stand in line.
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO TAKE A NUMBER FOR THE TICKET-BUYING QUEUE, you have the option of filling out a ticket order form with method of payment included and current phone number where you can be reached. You can leave it with a Cain Park staff member. This is a good option for those only buying General Admission or lawn tickets or for those buying reserved seats without specific location requirements. Ticket orders will be processed at the end of the day in the order there were received and can be picked up as of 12:00 pm on Tuesday, June 29 when the Ticket Office opens.
Cain Park staff does not accept responsibility for ticket requests not able to be filled from the special block of seats due to high demand. Cain Park staff reserves the right to limit tickets per resident household for certain events.
The Cain Park Ticket Office will open to the general public on Tuesday, June 29 at 12:00 pm (in person, by phone, mail or fax). The special block of residents’ seats will not be available for purchase after June 26, 2021.
2021 Cain Park performances will be at reduced capacity and seating will be limited for all events, except MultiMusic Fest and the Tri-C Jazz Fest.
All events take place in the Evans Amphitheater (except Kolåde-xcope on 8/21). All seating is General Admission within designated price levels, except for MultiMusic Fest and Tri-C JazzFest Cleveland.
All ticket sales for fixed seating and lawn will be restricted to 4 tickets per patron.
We are closely monitoring the pandemic. The 2021 Cain Park season will follow all CDC guidelines and Ohio rules, regulations, and suggested best practices that are in effect during our performance dates. The City may impose additional health and safety measures and/or may modify or cancel any event when in the interest of public safety.