Residents Day at the Cain Park Ticket Office
SATURDAY, MAY 28, 2022 • 9am-5pm
- The Cain Park Ticket Office opens May 28, 2022 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm for Cleveland Heights residents only.
- Cain Park is owned and operated by the City of Cleveland Heights. City residents are offered the opportunity to purchase priority seating for the 2022 summer concert and theatre season. Limited quantities of priority seating are available and are sold on a first come, first served basis. In addition, residents will receive 15% off tickets purchased for the opening weekend performances of SCHOOL OF ROCK and SONDHEIM BY SONDHEIM.
- Bring photo ID and two proofs of current residency (e.g. mail, utility bill, current CH recreation ID).
- Register with Cain Park staff on May 28, 2022 outside the Main Ticket Office.
- Credit card purchases require a photo ID that must match the name on the credit card.
- Name on credit card or check MUST MATCH the name of the resident making the purchase.
Cain Park will make every effort to fill ticket requests for Cleveland Heights residents from the reserved priority seating, but ask for patrons understanding when tickets sell out.
Cain Park reserves the right to limit tickets per resident household for certain events.
The Cain Park Ticket Office will open to the general public on Tuesday, May 31, 2022 at 12:00 pm (in person, by phone, mail or fax). The special block of residents’ seats will not be available for purchase after May 28, 2022.
We are closely monitoring the pandemic. The 2022 Cain Park season will follow all CDC guidelines and Ohio rules, regulations, and suggested best practices that are in effect during our performance dates. The City may impose additional health and safety measures and/or may modify or cancel any event when in the interest of public safety.