Picnic Box Dinners
Cain Park offers a variety of box dinners through our concessionaire the Cain Park Grill.
Pre-ordered box dinners can be added to your order at the time of purchse.
All picnic box dinner orders must be placed 48 hours before the event by calling the Cain Park Ticket Office at 216-371-3000 and paying with a credit card.
You will be asked:
1. Your Menu Choice
2. The Event You’ll Be Attending
3. Time you plan on picking up your pre-ordered Picnic Box Dinner.
90 minutes before showtime, you can pick up your pre-ordered box dinner at the Main Ticket Office.
2023 Cain Park Grill Picnic Box Dinner Menu
- Smoked Turkey Breast with Havarti cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onion, house spices and mayo $15
- Smoked Ham with Swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onion, house spices and mayo $15
- Chicken Salad made fresh topped with provolone cheese, lettuce and tomato $15
- Vegetable with provolone cheese, avocado spread, cucumbers, roasted red peppers, lettuce, tomato, house spices and mayo $15
All sandwiches served on Italian or multigrain bread with romaine lettuce and gourmet kettle chips and chocolate chip cookie
- Smoked Chicken Romain with cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, roasted red peppers and croutons $15
- Chef Salad with Smoked Turkey, Smoked Ham, romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, hardboiled egg, crumbled blue cheese $15
- Mediterranean Salad with smoked chicken, romaine lettuce, roasted red peppers, feta cheese, cucumber, red onion and olives $15
All salads served with Italian bread, house dressing and chocolate chip cookie
Wine & Beer
A new selection of wine and beer, coffee and assorted other beverages and snacks are available for purchase at our new Cain Park Grill by credit card or cash. Ohio state law and local ordinance prohibit bringing your own alcoholic beverages to Cain Park. Bags will be checked at the gate.
There are picnic tables on the grassy areas outside both east and west entrances to the Evans Amphitheater as well as patio furniture in the Evans and Alma courtyards. Once the gates open to the Evans Amphitheater, you can bring your pre-ordered picnic box dinner inside to the Terrace and Colonnade, both covered picnic shelters.
Plan on getting here early so you can slow down...find a parking space...unwind...relax and dine in our beautiful park. Stroll down to the air-conditioned Feinberg Art Gallery to see how others creatively see our world. Get some ice cream and meander over to your seats. This park is not for rushing through but for savoring each step.