THE CAIN PARK TICKET OFFICE OPENS JUNE 1, 2019 FOR CLEVELAND HEIGHTS RESIDENTS AND JUNE 4 FOR EVERYONE ELSE. PRIOR TO THAT, TICKETS CAN ONLY BE BOUGHT THROUGH TICKETMASTER.
Download the ticket order form (PDF) and mail completed form to:
Cain Park Tickets
40 Severance Circle
Cleveland Heights, Ohio 44118
Check / money order or credit card with signature. $2 service fee per ticket ($10 maximum).
- Ticketmaster - credit card only
- Ticketmaster service charge applied on every ticket
- As of April 2, 2019, Ticketmaster no longer offers the ability to buy tickets over the phone through Ticketmaster.
- Cain Park 216-371-3000 as of 5pm on Tuesday, June 4, 2019. Credit card only - tickets held at Cain Park for cardholder’s signature. $2 service fee per ticket ($10 maximum). Closed every Monday and July 3-4. Due to the high volume of calls received, the Cain Park Ticket Office is not able to process those phone orders at the time of the call.
Fax your completed order form with credit card information and signature (required) to 216-371-6995, 24 hours a day. $2 service fee per ticket ($10 maximum). Faxed ticket order forms will begin being processed as of June 4, 2019.
- At Ticketmaster outlets: Most outlets accept cash, MasterCard and VISA. Ticketmaster service charge applied on every ticket.
- At Cain Park Main Ticket Office beginning on June 4, 2019 at 5pm: located outside east gate to Evans Amphitheater; use Goodnor / Superior entrance. Cash, check / money order, credit card. $2 service fee per ticket ($10 maximum). Closed every Monday and July 4-5. For Ticket Office hours, click here.